Nominated as Top Developers on GoodFirms

Jul
2020

Gaurav Monga, Director of Xonest Technologies – Talks About Customer Service, Innovation, and Aggressive Growth

 

Incorporated in 2010, Xonest Technologies is a leading IT services company based in Gurgaon, Haryana. With over 9 years of experience, the company has expanded its global footprint. Xonest provides clients with the best web solutions inclusive of everything from designing the website, to SEO services, to social media optimization to developing online applications to engage the customers. Recently, GoodFirms interviewed Mr. Gaurav Monga, Director of Xonest Technologies, in which he unveiled the insights of the company. Gaurav proudly states that “We always give the best quality work and services to the clients because we know the value of the hard-earned money!”

 

View Xonest Technologies’ GoodFirms’ profile

 

Being the Director of Xonest, the core responsibility of Gaurav is to make sure that the clients are happy, satisfied, and gets a 100% value of their money. Talking about the notion behind the inception of Xonest, Gaurav says – “I started the company ten years back with a very small team. The mission was to increase team size and to take Xonest to the next level within a couple of years. Sameway, the vision was to seize the market and expand globally.”

 

When asked about the flourishing services delivered by the company, Gaurav asserts – “We have an in-house team of very experienced professionals. All Ninja’s of their individual fields. We never do experiments on client projects by assigning freshers to it. Instead, we allocate the best resources to assure that the client would never face any problem and will get the best quality work with the most lasting results.” With hundreds of thriving projects, Xonest Technologies is a mobile app development company that gives a full-fledged app development services that fulfill the clients’ business needs. The professionals have expertise in producing apps for both Android & iOS platforms.

 

Furthermore, the team is creative and skilled to furnish quality outcomes in limited time with the solicited performance level. The expert team of app developers has already worked on more than 300 successful projects with positive reviews from clients as well as users. Hence, crafting top-notch apps for different industries that perfectly meets their needs will soon endow Xonest to accelerate amongst the top Indian app developers at GoodFirms.

 

The below-mentioned review is confirming the quality of the apps infused at Xonest.

 

Gaurav continues to share by saying, “We are E-commerce experts and love to take any medium to complex level projects no matter the size of the industry.” He also proudly shares that more than 70% of the business came from the existing clients, and the rest 30% includes new business.  Xonest Technologies is the preeminent Digital Marketing Company that offers an extensive range of services to grow the clients’ business. The expert team of digital marketers helps the clients in making their business visible across the search engines. They also boost the website traffic and create an interactive atmosphere that turns the visitors into a relevant customer. From SEO to SMO, SMM, PPC, ORM, content marketing, and more, the professionals give the best in class services to bring a valuable effect to the clients’ business. Apart from the core services mentioned above, digital marketers are also well versed in Search Engine Marketing, conversion rate optimization, and content marketing. Armed with a highly expert team of digital marketers endows Xonest amongst the top SEM agencies listed at GoodFirms.

 

Having read the in-brief article given by Mr. Gaurav Monga, one can also have a glimpse of the detailed article here.

 

About GoodFirms

 

Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts in finding the top mobile app development and digital marketing companies delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.

 

About the Author

 

Anna Stark is presently working as a Content Writer with GoodFirms – Washington D.C. based B2B Research Company, which bridges the gap between service seekers and service providers. Anna’s current role lingers to shape every company’s performance and key attributes into words. She firmly believes in the magic of words and equips new strategies that work, always in with ideas, something new to carve, and something original to decorate the firm’s identity.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *